Welcome to Gai Baker Counselling
Passion in the heart and clarity of mind take us forward.
Gai is an experienced Relationship Therapist and Registered Psychologist, providing Individual, Couple, Family Therapy and Counselling.
Based in Sydney, Gai works with clients locally and around Australia via Skype.
With every client, Gai guarantees:
Areas of treatment include:
Counselling in the practice covers a broad range of individual, couple and family issues. The following information details the types of counselling available and a summary of their benefits for different areas of a person’s life:
- Couple therapy is utilised for enhancing relationships and finding new ways of managing conflict.
- Parenting plans are utilised in the post separation period with child focussed practice.
- Individual therapy is utilised for the management of anxiety and depression.
- Improving communication self-esteem and stress management are common presenting issues for clients wanting change in their life.
- Grief counselling is useful in the support of clients with recent losses and supportive counselling is provided for clients with cancer and other health related issues.
Gai Baker is a Medicare and Health Insurance Provider.